4 fish 10 gallons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gboy66 said:
Ya, i agree, but you didnt read the last 4 pages mattias. Heres how it went

Can i put all of this in a 90?
No.
Why not?
Huge explanation.
Ok, ill put all of this in a 40.
NO!
why not?
MASSIVE explantaion.
Ok, im STILL putting the same stuff in the 40.
Ok thats it, weve had enough

Iv tried to help, but whatev. Cya zach. I hope you learn from the end result of all this...(which could be a disaster)

Plus there are other threads of his where he doing the same thing. I have seen this a lot from him

Here's a different approach...
Zach. what is in your 20g tank and does it still have ich? Also what are the water parameters for the 20g....ammonia, nitrite, nitrates, ph and salinity?

Just bear with me zach, I'm going somewhere with these questions...

And by the way, where are the pictures of the tank and stuff? We really wanna see what you've done so far.

Here's a different approach...
Zach. what is in your 20g tank and does it still have ich? Also what are the water parameters for the 20g....ammonia, nitrite, nitrates, ph and salinity?

Just bear with me zach, I'm going somewhere with these questions...

And by the way, where are the pictures of the tank and stuff? We really wanna see what you've done so far.

i am treating of ich, params are all good, also i was trying to set up the t5 but couldnt figure out the brackets, help please

True carey. It is a diff aproach. He said he had probs cuz of his phone. Same as he always says.

zacheyp said:
i am treating of ich, params are all good, also i was trying to set up the t5 but couldnt figure out the brackets, help please

Params are fine? That isn't re answer to her question. What are the individual params and when did u check them last

Zach, i feel ya on the brackets for the light. LOL I had my b/f put mine together. Try putting the little brackets in the fixture slot and then arrange the legs so that it works...It will take some wrangling with but I think you can do it. Wish they had included instructions!

im having trouble uploading photos, what do i do after i click upload

Attachments

• ccclown.jpg
    ccclown.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 56
  • other clown.jpg
    other clown.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 66
  • tttank.jpg
    tttank.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 70
Make sure u click on insert online I believe is the terms and Ty for uploading

Very nice! The clowns are super! I like the orange one, adorable! And it's nice and clean. For that I give you props. :)

Between me and you zach, ( and thousands of others) I think you should concentrate on the 20g for now and save for a big tank. I swear it will be worth it. make a showstopper of a 20g then take everything you learn and apply it to a large tank. Go large enough and you can get your tangs, angels and butterfly. I plan on adding an angel and a butterfly to my 90g tank along with some awesome wrasses and some other fish maybe. And a 90g is the same 4 feet wide as a 55g and a 75g. :) I got my drilled 90g tank with brand new sump and pumps for $200. I had to wait months to find one that cheap on craigslist but it eventually showed up! Patience zachey-son, patience....

Do you need parental permission for a tank, like do you have any limitations on what size you can get? Some parents don't want their kids to have huge tanks so I figured I'd ask ya. :-D

carey said:
Very nice! The clowns are super! I like the orange one, adorable! And it's nice and clean. For that I give you props. :)

Between me and you zach, ( and thousands of others) I think you should concentrate on the 20g for now and save for a big tank. I swear it will be worth it. make a showstopper of a 20g then take everything you learn and apply it to a large tank. Go large enough and you can get your tangs, angels and butterfly. I plan on adding an angel and a butterfly to my 90g tank along with some awesome wrasses and some other fish maybe. And a 90g is the same 4 feet wide as a 55g and a 75g. :) I got my drilled 90g tank with brand new sump and pumps for $200. I had to wait months to find one that cheap on craigslist but it eventually showed up! Patience zachey-son, patience....

Do you need parental permission for a tank, like do you have any limitations on what size you can get? Some parents don't want their kids to have huge tanks so I figured I'd ask ya. :-D

+1 get your tank settled in and learn the ropes. THEN start looking for thy dream tank. It's what I'm doing.... I'd suggest getting a 125 if you can. You'll be able to get al the fish you want!!!! Well mostly...:)

img_1657858_0_1bd2b64c736e84f0490bd3214fca3ccc.jpg

img_1657858_1_3b0c8483ddfb43aef2815b199ffcd2a8.jpg

img_1657858_2_d8a17b5b27cdc465625601dc23a36778.jpg

i dont need parental permission its just a space requirment

Back
Top Bottom