4 Stripe damsel ok with this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Joshsmit56001

Aquarium Advice Freak
I was looking at getting a 4 stripe damsel but I hear that they are very mean. Right now I have a blue devil damsel and i am looking at getting 2 percula clowns later on. I used to have a percula and the blue devel and him got along fine along with one green chromi. I was wondering if the 4 stripe damsel will be too mean for the clowns and possibly some sort of jawfish cause that is what I wanna get in the future.

TIA,
Josh

I would watch size of the fish and what the tank should carry you might overload the tank a little with all those. Depends on what kind of jawfish you also get they may also be aggressive. Max is 6 inches of fish for a 30 gallon HTH Later dude!

If you are considering a damsel later on and some clowns, I would add the clowns first and let them get settled and then add the damsel. Another thing you can do is move some rocks around to break up their "home turf". Thats puts everyone on an even playing field.

Back
Top Bottom