40 breeder stock list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

saltwaternewbie12

Aquarium Advice Freak
Have a 40 breeder display with 20 long sump......tank has been up over a yr, and is mixed reef.....only has 2 clowns right now.... I really would like a goby of some sort, a six line wrasse, and maybe a lawn mower blenny......I also want some sort of starfish.....what kind of starfish would be recommended, and would the lawn mower live without me having any algae?? Would these fish work?

Have a 40 breeder display with 20 long sump......tank has been up over a yr, and is mixed reef.....only has 2 clowns right now.... I really would like a goby of some sort, a six line wrasse, and maybe a lawn mower blenny......I also want some sort of starfish.....what kind of starfish would be recommended, and would the lawn mower live without me having any algae?? Would these fish work?

I think your stock list is fine. For starfish I'd get a serpent star, they are really cool. For the blenny I'd give him algae sheets as a supplemental algae source

Added a firefish.....also thinking of removing the 2 clowns and putting in 1 maroon.....

I also have a arrow crab living in my sump.....should he be ok to put in the display? Unfortunately the hubby brought him home, I then I found they will possibly kill coral banded shrimp, and pick polyps..... True?

Back
Top Bottom