40g breeder reef stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mebbid

Aquarium Advice Addict
I found a used 40 for sale and decided that it would be perfect to upgrade to that from my current 20 reef. What would be some good stocking options for a tank that size? Currently I have a scooter blenny, 2 clowns, and a firefish.

I love 40 breeders and how wide they are. It's easy to aquascape. Some great fish imo are the midas blenny and some type of fairy wrasse like McCosker's or Lubbocks or others. Some type of goby would be cool too.

I love 40 breeders and how wide they are. It's easy to aquascape. Some great fish imo are the midas blenny and some type of fairy wrasse like McCosker's or Lubbocks or others. Some type of goby would be cool too.

I've actually been looking a lot at a McCosker. Is there anything difficult about them aside from the jumping thing?

They are such beautiful fish and easy to keep. Dpnt keep two fairy wrasses together though. Mine disappeared once I introduced a new fish. It never jumped out for the couple months I had it. It's a good idea to have a lid nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom