500MB Reef Video - Anyone got hosting to share?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flanque

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hello,

I have a 500MB video recording of my friend's 8-foot fully-stocked reef aquarium which I'd like to share with you all. Anyone got some hosting I could upload this to? It's really good and goes for about 15 minutes.

I would be willing to host it here on a short term basis but I can say that I doubt to many folks will be downloading it. I know even with my DSL connection it would take a couple hours to get it at that size. If you are fimular with divx you could encode it down in size with out much loss of quality.

If you are not that fimular and will permit me to work on it Ill let you upload it here and then Ill grab it and reencode it so its a bit easier to handle I have gotten 1 hr long videos down to under 200mb before with some tweaking to it shouldnt be hard to get it down to 50-75mb.

I forgot to add that the best thing to do would be to PM me if you want me to try this as a reply might get overlooked.

Back
Top Bottom