6 line wrasse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Khmer86

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello to my fellow reefers! I am having issues with my 6 line getting into my overflow and down to my sump. Twice I thought he was either missing or dead but then found him in the return section of my sump. Anyone have any tips tricks or pointer on how I can stop him from getting into the overflow? Thanks!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

^yup, from my expecrince with my 6 line, if they fit, they go. I found mine at least 3 times in my overflow, once in my sump, once in my separation box. They are almost bad as khuli loaches

That sounds like a good idea and I do have some leftover egg crate laying around but my 6 line is still pretty small about an inch long and I think he may be able to squeeze into the slot of the overflow and not Jump up into the overflow but I will definitely try the egg crate method. Thanks!!

I have an open top aquarium and I gave up on six line wrasses. They keep jumping out the tank. They must love my floor tiles more

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

They make a nylon netting that I have on top of my open top tank. It works good on keeping fish in the tank

Melosu58 that's an awesome idea I can use the mesh to cover my overflow so my 6 line won't get in there

Where can I get one of these mesh?

Home Depot. I bought a cloth door mesh myself for when I get around to making the top for it

Cool! Thanks!! I'll have to think of away to Make it where if it jumps into the mesh, he'll be able to get back into the display tank and not be stuck on top of the mesh lol

Back
Top Bottom