New to everything (forums, SW
), so bear with me. We're inheriting the beginnings of a future FOWLR
. 75 gal
. cycled, H20 good now, with 2 damsels (alive still- I read about that here, but when someone is the "expert" and you're trusting them- hmmm!). Tank= 4 mos, with the fish added about 1 month into it. There is currently sand but no live rock- IDK if the sand is live. That's all I know; the inheritance was not expected last time I saw the tank, but if I promise to take it easy can you blind-advise till I get more? It's a lot, but I have been rsrchg like crazy, and still have these questions!
1. Should I take the damsels back to the store?
2. Can anyone in Houston rec. a great fish source? I need access to an honest/knwldgbl. person to talk to, if you know a place like that.
3. Am I reading correctly that I need 75 lbs. live rock?
4. Live rock, then cleaners, then 1 or 2 fish in that order(will have QT)?
5. Cleaners- my reading on crabs doesn't make me love'em, especially for my tank. (below) Can I manage without? Shrimp sound like a great idea, but # and/or what else?.
6. Advice on the wish list? Don't worry- this is long term, and I know enough to know that know nothing (follow?)!
2 O. or Perc. clowns as pair
1 Coral beauty angel
1-2 choc. chip star
1 Yellow Tang
1 Recommended butterfly or alternative
Everything should be relatively hardy and peaceful in tmprmt. Any recommandations for if this is a good # and combination? Any subs instead of one of these?