75 gl emergency

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Riley

Aquarium Advice Freak
Was walking by my tank earlier and noticed a Nerite snail ob my carpet.. Examined it ans wonder umm what are you doing out? Looking at the waya he could have gotten out i notice the 2nd one chilln on top of my glass.. "started to freak" then i remember i havent seen my 4 skunk cleaners either, looked and looked and looked nothing.. So i grab my refractometer thinkin my salt dropped drasticlty.. " not the case " noticed my anemones were kinda dangling on the rock so i am really freaking!!! By now i noticed the water was hott SUUUPER HOTT went to look at the battery operated thermometer it wasnt working so i ran to my 100 gl to grab my other which i grabbed when it read 77.7 put it the 75 and it starta jumpin 80.8 92.9 95.9 101.9 settled at 105.8 how my 12 nassarius snails 25 hermits koran angel yellow sleeper goby , ocelleris clown and powser brown tang did not die i am amazed!!!! Just wanted to share that story and im on the phone with thr heater company

did you bring the temp down or take the livestock out? try putting a bag full of ice in there to help bring the water temps down

Live stocj and live rock is out.. Prolly didnt have to do all that bur i was FREEEEAKING!!! doesnt help i gotta go to my gfs neices birthday so i wont be back till 7

Back
Top Bottom