75 Reef Reverse Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The door would be easiest to modify. I could take it off and then run wires to the fan or fans. This would help pull some air out. I think its just stuffy in there innovator. I am not worried about anything short term as I have had the doors off almost everyday checking on things and monitoring levels and also getting parameters and dialing in my skimmer but... Thoughts and ideas would be greatly appreciated.

How about a mesh of some sort on the door to the far right. Like a screen almost? or would fans work better.

Well it seems you are not opposed to diy so I would go to the hardware store and purchase at least 4 plastic vents (I'll look for the ones I'm thinking of later) with two on one end of the stand and two on the other with 2 fans blowing hot air out. This way fresh air should be pulled in from the free side across the entire sump and pushed out the other. This would look a bit more low profile than mesh on the front panel I think.

Well I don't know about anything on the front door... The door I was thinking of is on the far right. Would it be possible to have one fan on the door blowing out and some screen around it in the corners or something. I'm on my phone ill be on later and figure something out. I'm gonna do it this weekend.

Well I did some conversions. My ammonia is @ 2.5 ppm
My nitrite is at 5 ppm
My nitrate is at 25 ppm.
Do you think a PWC will help or should I let it go a little longer in its cycle before I do a PWC?

I did some investigating with the right side door open slightly I have no condensation or any moisture whatsoever underneath the tank. I am thinking just a couple vents will do. I really see no reason for fans at this moment. I was thinking some wood vents I could stain the same color as the stand. In the mean time I am going to leave the door there cracked a little as it is now.

Just figured I would post some pics of the new fish and BTA. Also one of the two conchs I have.
18608-albums490-picture3819.jpg

18608-albums490-picture3818.jpg

18608-albums490-picture3820.jpg

They are a mated pair of clownfish that were already hosting the BTA.

The new clowns and BTA looks stunning. Love the Coraline algae you have on your rocks also. Keep it coming :)

Back
Top Bottom