75g one year anniversary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

steve r

Aquarium Advice FINatic
i have not been around on the forum for a while ( crazy summer ) but this weekend is the one year anniversary of my 75g. most of what i learned in setting up my previous 29g and this tank were from this forum. anyone new, listen to the people here. they wont steer you wrong

the right side of the tank is two free standing "spires" we glued together out of water. they dont touch the glass. this gives lots of 3D structure and plenty of room for the tang and angel to swim

steve r

Attachments

• 75g._9.4.06_190.jpg
    75g._9.4.06_190.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 153
Very nice! (y) You should be very proud, lots of good coraline too! Ever have problems with that angel?

lando said:
Very nice! (y) You should be very proud, lots of good coraline too! Ever have problems with that angel?

the angel did not "allow" me to have a clam and one wellsophyllia. other than that he is okay. doesnt touch anything else....yet :wink:

steve

Looks great! I hope our tank looks a little bit like that when our 1 year anniversary comes by ;) (about 8 months more or so??)

Back
Top Bottom