75g reef build in progress

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't got them yet but am waiting for them. There is some light purple spots developing on my rocks though. Do you think they will give me a break? I doubt it.

I haven't got them yet but am waiting for them. There is some light purple spots developing on my rocks though. Do you think they will give me a break? I doubt it.

Diatoms you mean? Mine have come and gone so Im happy. You will see though Keith, they come overnight and its like they take over the **** tank. Mine only stuck around for about a week and I kept vacuuming the substrate and such.

Diatoms you mean? Mine have come and gone so Im happy. You will see though Keith, they come overnight and its like they take over the **** tank. Mine only stuck around for about a week and I kept vacuuming the substrate and such.
Yep, I just like to dream;). As long as it doesn't affect the fish.

Here are the best pics I could get of the chromis, they sure like to move around a lot.

Attachments

• DSC06830.jpg
    DSC06830.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC06838.jpg
    DSC06838.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC06840.jpg
    DSC06840.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 46
They will bring out the life from your tank they are awesome. I didn't have a care about them at first but then picked up 3 2 weeks ago. They are awesome. Nice pick ups... (y)

They will bring out the life from your tank they are awesome. I didn't have a care about them at first but then picked up 3 2 weeks ago. They are awesome. Nice pick ups... (y)

Same with me. I didnt care much about them but once I got mine, I saw how cool and quirky he is and now I love him!

Back
Top Bottom