75g Reef, Which Canister?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fluval 406 vs Marineland 530

• Fluval 406

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Marineland 530

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Crap. Is there really a difference in rock and sand for reefs? How do I know if it is safe?

Tex, your tank will be amazing! Where is your build thread?

I know I know guys.. I'm thinking of just drilling my tank for an overflow and just getting a sump/fuge.

Or

I'm thinking of selling it all and getting a reef ready dual overflow 72g bowfront with a solid wood stand and cabinets.. I'm still unsure

IF you can (IF) id recommend drilling. Its alot easier tp hide the return nozzles and drains on a drilled tank rather than the big bulky boxes that a reef ready uses. Id trade my RR tank for a traditional tank anyday

IF you can (IF) id recommend drilling. Its alot easier tp hide the return nozzles and drains on a drilled tank rather than the big bulky boxes that a reef ready uses. Id trade my RR tank for a traditional tank anyday

Care to work out some shipping costs? Lol I get you though. Its only gonna be $10 at the glass shop they said it was gonna take no more than 15min

The only way this monster is moving off this stand is if it breaks. Only when we move in early 2015 will it finally come down. Havent decided if im selling it off or keeping it (going bigger)

Back
Top Bottom