Originally Posted by Sniperhank
I would never try to house a larger tang in a 75. It would have to be a kole or bristletooth IMO
I agree. Tangs in too small tanks are targets for parasites. Period. Time and time again this is proven, but people want their tangs and even if it only lives a few years, they consider that a success. Anyone that disagrees is called "tang police" and they seek someone that tells them it's okay to house a fish that grows to 12" in a small tank. Mine are nearing 15-20 years old and never had a visible parasite in my reef. No UV
, no copper, nothing special except good food and environment, they will take it from there.
Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice