8 yr old clown starts hosting!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ellisz

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a percula clown that has been with me for a long time. He used to be tank mates wth a dogface puffer and has been by herself for 7+ years. Here is a pic my wife got while trying out her new camera.

She is not in there all the time but is always near :) Who would have thought!

Attachments

• clown_187.jpg
    clown_187.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 105
That coral is a Frogspawn. I am looking for that exact peice. Frag me a few heads of that ellisz! :mrgreen:

That is so cool that after that long it decides to host. It's really quite amazing IMO.. :wink:

That's really cool that she's hosted in the frogspawn. I guess my frogspawn isn't big enough to cause my gold stripe maroon to want to host in it as she never did. She now hosts in two of five Green BTAs in my tank (long story there)! The other 3 gBTAs are looking for new homes. Anyone?

Was not getting notified that replies were being made :(

Yes, that is a fragspawn. I have a hammer too but she never goes near it. I have seen it nuzzle in the 6+" round toadstool leather as well but the frogspawn is her favorite.

I might actually be able to frag it soon. I have had it for almost 9 months and it has doubled in size. A local guy has a huge colony he frags and trades. Traded a blue candy cane frag for it. :)

LOL. I have a frag tank of leathers now and I had to frag my blue candy cane against my wishes. I had a head die on it and it was starting to spread so I had to make babies :( Still looks nice but looked better before.

Fragging is almost a hobby in itself. My frag tank requires more work than the display LOL

Back
Top Bottom