800g Tank Beautiful!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ziggy953

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey SW addicts!

I was looking for an online store and stumbled across this video. Take a few minutes and watch it. Make sure you are on a highspeed connection.

800g Tank

I think all of us locals should pool together and put something like this together. I'll make the largest sacrifice and allow it to be housed at my place.

I was curious, I didn't see much in the way of power heads for flow. Do you think he has them hidden behind the rock formations, or does the water level go well above the canopy and he has them up there?

Those have to be some of the happiest tangs in the hobby, what was that, 12 feet long!?

That tank is just like the one I have in my living room...... except mine is smaller...... well, much smaller, well much much smaller and not as much stuff in mine, well A LOT less stuff in mine.

That tank is as big as my house:p

I think it would have been cheaper to build a house under the ocean with big look out windows, kind of like that james bond movie .

I was curious, I didn't see much in the way of power heads for flow. Do you think he has them hidden behind the rock formations, or does the water level go well above the canopy and he has them up there?

Those have to be some of the happiest tangs in the hobby, what was that, 12 feet long!?

At the very beginning of the video you can see in the upper left hand corner of the image a return from either a closed loop or from the sump. I would say they have both hidden returns and closed loop returns throughout the tank. Who ever filmed the video did a great job of not getting all the "equipment" in it.

Awesome. Loved the gobies.

How often do you see such florid polyp extension on the SPS corals in your own tanks?

Back
Top Bottom