90g High Tech Mixed Reef Build!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mmkay so all plumbing gear aquired. Heater. My light controller is in. And my coral glue finally came in.

Off to dinner with friends then home to plumb. I need to make sure my bucket of tropic Marin is still good and then were good to go.

secretly, yes Jen. I feel warm and fuzzy inside.

But:

2ni0d4y.jpg

Rock and sand, sandbed looks crazy thick but it should settle out nicely when it gets behind the rocks. Look! You can also see that I even put the vortech on. Look at me go.

I have yet to hook up the reef keeper but I'll deal with that when water is involved.

2z8p3s3.jpg

without sand for settling visualizations.

w01g14.jpg

Look! Stuff! See, I buy things. I'm most excited about that coral glue. That stuff rocks my world.

It is indeed. I kinda wanted another blueline but controllers were out of stock and I couldn't find out if the rk could deal with it. So I went with the crazyhuge heater

Nice start Flake, thanks for the pictures. :-D

I like all the rock, it looks good and the toys, well, I just wish I was on that level LOL

Good luck, I'll be following

wat are you two join at the hip? everytime flake make a post idream is sure follow behind like a dog following its master its pathetic

That is the beauty of instant notification, especially to those of us with smart phones! My phone bings at me more with instant email notifications of new posts on this site than anywhere or anything else! love it!

That is the beauty of instant notification, especially to those of us with smart phones! My phone bings at me more with instant email notifications of new posts on this site than anywhere or anything else! love it!

Or the possibility that we're friends, chatting elsewhere and I mention I updated?

Back
Top Bottom