90gal stocking list help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well these mp10 will be going in my 90gal 48x18x24 and the 40 will be left for another day or project

Update:

Arriving tomorrow:
trigger sapphire 34 sump (blue).

Skimz Kone SK204 internal protein skimmer. It was really hard narrowing a skimmer down with some many good/bad reviews. Never having a larger skimmer like this I went with the skimz because the site I bought it from handles the warranty and has parts. I saw complaints with other skimmers on customer service.

End of next week I should have the back pane painted and possible plumbed. Once I am in the swing of things I might start a build thread to get more advice.

IMG_0703.jpg
Finally got the sump in with the skimz skimmer. The skimmer is massive than expected but seems to be nice quality so far.

All the plumbing comes in on Friday along with the trigger sapphire 10gal ato reservoir. Will be gluing the aquascape together this weekend and hopefully water testesting once plumbing done

IMG_0704.JPG
Added a matching 10gal ato reservoir
It's all going to be a tight fit and once in won't be able to be taken out which kind of scares me.

Also worried about being able to mount my apex under there.

Making progress though

Back
Top Bottom