92 gallon reef tank (corner tank)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I figured ! Im probably gonna end up buying a brand new 90 gallon cube, with corner flows. Not so big but an amazing footprint

I do believe thats the footprint, i can pick one up for around 400 brand new

That's pretty cool. You can probably get away with lighting that with a single fixture. a single LED unit without optics would be good, or even a single 250 watt halide.

I'm not sure ill look when I get home it's kinda old i think !! And I already have an mp10 I got from a Freind for 120

Ive got a 239 watt 36 in t5 ho that id usefirst but id look into al sol or vega after

Here is a pic of my tanks the second is a nano cube

Attachments

• image-2405330582.jpg
    image-2405330582.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 144
  • image-828178928.jpg
    image-828178928.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 129
Wow that 92 looks amazing!!! What lighting u got on it?

Right now I have a 4 bulb tv 2 blue and 2 whites and than for a small shimmer affect I have a 24 in merine land led supper bright! But like I said I'm getting reef breeders LEDs

Im trying to figure out what tank to get is the 92 cube worth 500 brand new? And how much ur ligts run you from reef breeders? I couldnt make a stand thats enough to fit my 40 in for a sump as the cube is 30x30 and the breeder is 36" i could do a 110 tall for 400, then my sump is an option, what do you think would settle better with 2 taos or 2 al vegas or sols and my sump situation?

But like you said, reef breeders leds are an option for me too, i just really really dont want to have an overflow, i need a drilled aetup for peace of mind

I have always wanted a cube tank all my friends at work have them but I love the corner it doesn't take up as much space if you think about it.
Do what you think would look better you could have more space for your sump under the cube unless you did what I did with mine !:)
I will always go the cheaper rough with lights if I know the preform the same I know one Freind had a radion over his 93 cube and looked ok kinda shadowy but not bad. I want as much spread as possible so I went with the 32 which cost me 465 shipped to my door and will be here in the next week or so!
Did I answer most of your questions hahah !!:)?

And the cube is not worth that at all where is that tank from ??

That sure dide answer all of my questions! Im jot a fan of radions, big als sells em, and that be a triple fixture purchase for my liking.. And its a marineland corner-flo tank with lifetime warranty incredibleaquarium is where its from google it and check it out, there an hour drive from here my t5 fixture is pretty powerful right now 240 watts 6 bulb , so its fesable for my next setup till i can afford the nice leds, might go with eco tech leds and pumps, after all, i have all the current equipment to start the upgrade except tank stand sump. I prepared:) i love the corner tank. You have a seriously high quality thing coming on i can sense it, thats what i feel happens with cubes and corners ;) good choice my friend, good choice

Thanks I plan on making this tank as much like nature as possible w don't want pumps in the water I don't want to hear anything I just want to see the amazing fish and corals I an on not even seeing my back wall in a few months !! I want it to look like this

Attachments

• image-2452737953.jpg
    image-2452737953.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 97
I just found a 100 gal drilled with sump lights and crushed coral for 400 on kijiji and i was the first viewer! I hope this guy gets me back i offered 50 more then asking to hold it for about a month as i dont have the cash

Back
Top Bottom