92 gallon reef tank (corner tank)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nope I still have him and so far so good! Sometimes I wonder if he does cause ill se a coral mad but I haves seen him do it YET !!

So i got pics of the tank, there is a center overflow, and 5 holes drilled in the tank, 3 on the back and 2 on the side... Im confused as to why there are 5 holes all 2 and 1/2 inch!
Pics are to come right now im on my iphone and my computer i got him down to 100 bucks its 3/8 inch glass and uber heavy !

I started a new thread robbie sorry for aorta jackin yours, the pic is on the thread titled 90 gallon prospect

Ok Ill check it it and you are good. And I will let you all know about my angle

I got a purple dotty back for 5 bucks today and idk if my neon dotty back is marketing that its his tank or he wants to kill him what do you think !!

From what I was told Dottybacks should not be kept together as they will fight to the death. My wife got a purple stripe dotty for 10 bucks the other day

Try looking on google I've found a few threads for my 54corner. Pretty good plans and ideas. I want one also and ditch the glass top.

Here is a new pic of my tank nothing new but just an update

Attachments

• image-4160053747.jpg
    image-4160053747.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 108
  • image-1645689538.jpg
    image-1645689538.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 96
  • image-1587250923.jpg
    image-1587250923.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 108
My LFS told me it was like $200 to have one made. Hahaha so that's why I started looking to make one. Was thinking I might leave the little glass piece for feeding, then it would be a stait shot across the front. Who knows maybe I will just have to bust out the mad skills and over build one lol

Hahaha I know what you mean! I had one a few years back and he started stalking everything. Thank god my Catalina gobies fit in my rocks. Lol

Back
Top Bottom