A coral ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TwoRivers

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
This little guy came with the live rock as did another coral looking which I will post a pic of tomorrow when the lights go on

Attachments

• image-2211651716.jpg
    image-2211651716.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 124
Also this little brown guy glows sort if orange under moon light with some bright green in the Center and he moved himself from his rock on the right side to underneath it and then this morning he was all the way over to the left!

Really looks like a mushroom from that picture but if it's moving around a lot it could be an anemone. I've seen rock anemones that look a lot like mushrooms. Sure looks like a mushroom though...

It goes smaller as well when the lights go down and out proper curls itself up for the night

Rock_Flower_Anemone.jpg

Thats a rock anemone

SpeckledMustroom_AMutabilisWRCo_Ap8R.jpg

Those are mushrooms...

it looks like a mushroom and sounds like one but since its moving its probably an anemone. My mushrom cant really move at all, but shrinks up and curls at night

It also had a little shoe that separated off from it

Attachments

• image-4014327452.jpg
    image-4014327452.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 118
  • image-1778103718.jpg
    image-1778103718.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 83
Yep, hairy Mushroom. They can move some, but it's usually a very slow process. They can stretch, leave a tiny new mushroom and then move off to the side. They also move by current flow. It's a nice color mushroom, though. I like it. :)

It has a nice orange neon colour under moonlight with veins of neon green

Back
Top Bottom