I currently have a 29 gallon tank,
I currently use a 206 Fluval Canister filter
I have 2 corallight fixtures. One is a T5 Dual and the other is a T5HO Dual
62 watts from T5HO and 36 watts from T5
Button Polyp (I think)
Now onto my questions
0. See any incompatibilities in my tank?
1. I have a BUNCH of green hair algae, I've read that it's usually because of over feeding, so I"m going to start feeding them less and less. How does this sound?
2. I've read that a canister filter isn't really needed and may even be a phosphate factory. If remove the canister filter? How will my tank be filtered? I have live rock and live sand. I don't understand how those two things can actually make the water cleaner.
3. Answered - SixLine Wrasse would eat all the copepods!
I really want a Mandarin Dragonet and am set on making a tiny fuge just to host copepods. Would a Mandarin Dragonet be able to live in the same tank with the fish I currently have in my tank with the corals?
4. I would also like to add some Scarlet Skunk Cleaner Shrimp. Any ideas on how many I should add? Is one okay? Will he get along with all my fish and corals? Do they eat Aiptasia too? Anything to suggest for that?
5. Answered - No Seahorses!
Seahorses, I know that they usually die from starvation because other animals are able to get to the food before them. But what if I have a fuge of copepods? Would that help? There would just be so many copepods in there that i'm sure the seahorse could grab something to eat?
6. Anything else you guys suggest? and thank you so much.