A New Build?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mattyfelts

Aquarium Advice Addict
hello friends! it's the time of year, just after Christmas im starting a new build to replace me 10 gallon. I'm thinking 30 cube/ 50 cube/ 50 rimless. what's everyone think. I'm going to go minimalist

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

If you can, you won't regret a rimless aquarium and as always, the bigger the better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah, that's what I was thinking. it's acrylics pre drilled too... $150.00. not a bad deal

Acrylic is a plus. It's brand new?

Naw being used, with no plumbing by a shop to hold a goldfish. but I'd get it emptied.

I may actually buy this tank in 2 weeks of it's still available, we'll see how my finances are

If you can, you won't regret a rimless aquarium and as always, the bigger the better!

I'm actually not a fan of rimless. Snails tend to crawl out and it's a pita to keep cleaned properly.

I'm gonna do my first sump, learn plumbing, and have my first decent reef. planning on doing everything right this time.

I'm gonna do my first sump, learn plumbing, and have my first decent reef. planning on doing everything right this time.

I'm trying to learn about plumbing and sumps too! Looking forward to following your next build Matt!

Gonna try to get my parents to chip in a couple bucks for the tank since it will be downstairs in the family room, more than likely

Well hopefully friday (payday) I will be getting a new tank, who knows. After bills we'll see what i have left. Either 50 acrylic rimless drilled, 30 gallon cube (needs to be derimmed) or maybe a 90.... hmmmmm

Well with christmas, a throat and ear infection, missing work from that, I don't have enough money RIGHT NOW for the build but should soon

I'm actually not a fan of rimless. Snails tend to crawl out and it's a pita to keep cleaned properly.
I have a rimless tank and every time I try to clean the glass water comes over the top makes a mess, no matter how gentle and careful I am. I'd never do a rimless again.

well christmas and bills have taken their toll. no tellin when this build will happen

Back
Top Bottom