a question on dsb's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Most crashes are caused by misuse of the DSB, not the DSB itself. The use of fish that are known diggers is an example of misuse. I wouldn't consider myself a DSB expert but have read many articles by folks who are. I would consider anyone wishing to try a DSB read the following article by Anthony Calfo.
http://www.wetwebmedia.com/deepsandbeds.htm

Well after a few hours of work i have changed out half of my CC for LS, it really looks cool and i hope it works well with NNR.

Anyone have any opinions as to how long i should wait until i do the other side and completely get rid of my CC?

Dave

Dvoros said:
Anyone have any opinions as to how long i should wait until i do the other side and completely get rid of my CC?

Dave
Wait at least a week while monitoring your water parameters closely. I bet its alot of work, but if you do it right it will be worth it.

phases99 said:
Wait at least a week while monitoring your water parameters closely. I bet its alot of work, but if you do it right it will be worth it.

Ok, thanks Phases99, I already like how it looks much better than the CC :)

Dave

Here are a couple pics showing the half and half tank hehe, i know its a bit sparse right now :) Ill post more pics once i have more LR and its setup the way i want :)

aquarium pics 001.jpg
(altp)

aquarium pics 003.jpg
(altp)[/img]

Back
Top Bottom