About stingray

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
None will fit in a 50 gallon :( not sure what the minimum tank is,, but its still pretty big. They need a large open sand bed

Dang ok I have most of my rocks in the sump so there is lots of room

Still, there needs to be tons of open sand, i cant give you a real number of gallons but it is wayyy over 50 g. Do you like eels? I realise that you wanted a shark and sting ray, but neither would fit, so ifigure you like eels. You could get a snowflake eel, they fit in 50 g tanks but you will need lots of rock and they are not reef safe

I had 1 and it ate 2 of my fish so I was about to give him to my fish store and I put him in a bucket and woke up and it was on the floor dead

I also like rays and sharks I LOVE sharks and someday I WILL have a tank big enough for one I have a 125gal and would not put a shark in it. The last thin I want to do is stress it out and kill just like my dog I wouldnt leave my dog in her small cage for her entire life.... I would look at lion fish, triggers, and other aggressive fish there almost as cool an you can have more then one fish in your tank.

People might disagree with me but I think a loin fish will make your tank POP it will out grow it but then you can trade it in about one of the only fish I would do that with they don't swim all over the place but theyre crazy looking..... Just got another idea what about a angler fish those are SWEET also

Idk I have a lot of small fish and I know peoples lion fish eats small gold fish and so do anglers

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Still, there needs to be tons of open sand, i cant give you a real number of gallons but it is wayyy over 50 g. Do you like eels? I realise that you wanted a shark and sting ray, but neither would fit, so ifigure you like eels. You could get a snowflake eel, they fit in 50 g tanks but you will need lots of rock and they are not reef safe

Not reef safe depends the individual fish personality they are sold in the trade as reef safe and not

Thanks I just want something to make my tank pop

Go for color! There are so many gorgeous fish out there. What's your favorite color? Find an appropriate sized fish that is that color.
Just be sure to do lots of research on whatever fish you are considering. Liveaquaria.com is a good place to start. You can select minimum tank size as a filter for each type of fish to narrow down the lists.

Back
Top Bottom