Acan garden

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So how about I come home tonight to one of my mushrooms detached and all up on one off my acans which burned it pretty bad. And my fabia frag tipped over. Stupid crabs there goin in my refugium

Steve silbernagel said:
Corals are in :) totally satisfied with the order
Austinaquafarms.com

Those look great I will have to check that site out!

Steve silbernagel said:
Corals are in :) totally satisfied with the order
Austinaquafarms.com

Do they have listings on eBay? The name seems familiar to me.

Those are extremely beautiful!

Garden is planted. Can't wait for the new LED's coming from AJM Reef LED best bang for the buck and there custom made with colored LEDs

Attachments

• image-2077631706.jpg
    image-2077631706.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 131
How much rock is too much rock?

Attachments

• image-1328826813.jpg
    image-1328826813.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 131
  • image-3906674274.jpg
    image-3906674274.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 145
Also added a couple other things to the reef. TMNT ricordia and ebiji angle fish

Attachments

• image-743272557.jpg
    image-743272557.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 106
  • image-2237224364.jpg
    image-2237224364.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 99
Steve silbernagel said:
Also added a couple other things to the reef. TMNT ricordia and ebiji angle fish

I so want one of those angels!!!! Love it! Nice ricordia too!!

I know thx I waited weeks for my LFS to get some. The have a full size one in there main tank. I feel in love rite away although I like the flame angles these ones have better temperaments then flames

If u didn't already have a half black angel, I would get one of those angels- they're beautiful. Good luck with it!! :)

Bad news for the garden. That angelfish picked them to death over the weekend. I got them out and but them in my wifes flowr tank:(

Bad news for the garden. That angelfish picked them to death over the weekend. I got them out and but them in my wifes flowr tank:(

I'm sorry to hear that. Did you move the angel or the acans? I'd love to have a pygmy angel myself, but I've read far too many horror stories like yours when it comes to LPS corals. I think they are less likely to go after SPS.

I sure hope your acans come back.!

I moved the acans to the other tank do to the fact that I haven't plumbed it into my sump yet just a powerhead. He's so happy in the reef tank I felt bad but on the other hand he was chewing on a couple hundred dollars in acans. Still up in the air on permeant location

Back
Top Bottom