Acan question?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Supra

Aquarium Advice Freak
Have an acan that I bought with one head. It's doing very well, it now has the original head plus like 7 decent sized ones growing below it. It is still on its original frag plug. Would it do better if I mount it on a larger rock? Or will it grow regardless what it's mounted to?
Supra

Have an acan that I bought with one head. It's doing very well, it now has the original head plus like 7 decent sized ones growing below it. It is still on its original frag plug. Would it do better if I mount it on a larger rock? Or will it grow regardless what it's mounted to?
Supra

i mean i would take it off carefully and put it on a nice piece of rubble rock....go to your local fish store and pick up some rubble pieces that you can put your frags on ....remember the bigger they get on the plug will sometimes make it difficult to get them off ...but thats not always the case as some of mine have grown around the plugs perfectly forming to my rocks

its your preference

I would just drill a hole in a rock for the plug and place the plug in it rather than trying to remove it from the plug and possibly damaging/killing it.

Back
Top Bottom