Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-27-2004, 12:13 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via ICQ to jackdp
Who would have the Knop stuff, is it the Knop coral vite that I've seen? Is it live? Should I grow my own phtyo cultures? Do I ask too many questions? Oh yeah this LFS also had a bargain tent where you could buy scratched 125 gallon tanks for like 100 bucks, there were probably 500 people standing outside waiting to get in when I got there this morning..craziness I tell ya.

Old 03-27-2004, 12:29 PM   #12
AA Team Emeritus

Knop's Koralvite F

Not sure where you can get it, but I'd imagine that huge petstore you just came from has it

Visit Nature Coast Photography
reefrunner69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2004, 01:47 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Freak

You can mail order Koralvite F from here:
http://www.northcoastmarines.com/knop.htm

They use to have DT's phytoplankton also, but I don't see it anymore. This is where I ordered both the Knop's & DT's for alternate feeding.
They are on the east coast, so shipping is reasonable & quite fast for ground delivery.
Old 03-27-2004, 06:06 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Thanks for the link pecan, they have several decent things I would be interested in.
Old 03-27-2004, 11:16 PM   #15
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to jamal-188
BTW, if jackdp, if you've ever been to The Hidden Reef in Philly they sell DT's. I'm trying to get TFP to start carrying it.

Post pics when you get them of your coral/clam!!!

Well because I"m an employee I got first dibs on the tent sale :P I got to pick stuff out yesterday so I got a 75 oceanic tank for $75 and a $30 for my new angler for $20. I also got a 36" 2x96w PC Moonlight for $90, it has a broken switch which I'm sure I can fix for almost nothing. Also got a XP2 canister filter for $60. So I made out pretty well
Old 03-27-2004, 11:32 PM   #16
Aquarium Advice FINatic

TFP used to sell DT's up until like a year ago. I actually just sent e-mails there asking why they stopped selling DT's if they still sell corals and clams that benefit from it. Especially clams, they had some blue maximas that were only like 1" Maybe if they gut bugged enough they'll get it back.
Old 03-28-2004, 12:05 AM   #17
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to jamal-188
Regarding the temp swing, my tank got up to 87 today when I was at work 8O Everything looks okay tonight but tomorrow the AC is going in!!

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com