Advice on nems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scotty09

Aquarium Advice Freak
I would like a nem dunno what type got a 55 gal 1 year old got 2 250w mh any advice help would be helpfull

Need to do your research on aneomones, bubble tips seem to be one of the easier ones to keep but theres things to watch out for like covering powerheads & possibly stinging any corals in its hunt to find a good spot?? You need proper lighting also

Yea mh are fine they usually move down from the bright light till they find the right spot for them, hope its in front

Have to do more research always wanted one wanted it since day one but I'm getting loads coraline algae growth now so think I'm ready now

Dude bubble tips so easy.. Everyone is so pedantic on the light... I agree they need light by not heaps some times too much decreases there life time I've had mine for well over a year... Go for it! Everyone is so worried about you killing them bit aquariums and **** are all mini experiments and u learn from them... If u have sufficient lighting I would say go for it... U got clowns?

Got one clown had 2 long ago got an evil bicolour angle was killing my clown so took him back but yeah one had him a year

I'll second bubbletips as a good clown host that is pretty easy and add on long tentacles as well. Here's mine:

41906-albums1989-picture17924.jpg

Back
Top Bottom