After re-fill sand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

veronjimmy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
After re-fill the sand & modify the rock

Attachments

• p1010010.jpg
    p1010010.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 111
The Paracanthurus hepatus has lived my tank at over 7 months

In a tank that size, don't be surprised if you go home to a bunch of dead fish soon.

Well, on a positive note the sand and LR look nice. I must say, I have not seen a tank so inappropriately stocked in a long time, if ever. Is that about a 30gal tank? The emperor angel alone requires a minimun tank size of 135gal. Very poor fish selection. They can not be happy in there.

i want to know how long of my fish would die you think?

Thank you for your advice!!

There is really no way to predict that. In general, smaller tanks (like yours) have a smaller margin for error. Since there is not a lot of water volume, when something goes wrong it will effect the entire tank very rapidly. Adding to that fact, you have a HUGE bioload in the tank. Your tank can simply not support the large number of fish you have in there. As the biological filtration of the tank begins to fail, water parameters will decline. It is a downward spiral from there to a total tank crash. Adding to this, larger fish in a small envirnment will begin to become stressed. This will lead to aggression and lower the immune system. This will make the fish more prone to disease, parasitic infestation or infection. It is just a matter of time. I urge you to remove the tang and the two angels. It is just a matter of time... :roll:

I agree with Lando. You really need to consider parting with the larger fish. You and the fish will be better off.

schild30.gif

Hey Jimmy where is the Firefish, Yellow Tang, and Blenny you had when you first posted a pic of the tank? Also it looks like you added the angel since then as well....

Hi, Revhtree
My firefish has jumped from my tank and then the yellow tank died last month. It is because he has digestion problem and then i use wrong way to cure him.
The centropyge bicolor is bought three week and the emperor angel has bought 8 weeks

This is my doctor shrimp :?

Attachments

• p1010013_845.jpg
    p1010013_845.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 36
Beutiful fish, but would seem crowed in that small of a tank. But nice picture and really nice looking fish.

Back
Top Bottom