ahhh help with shrimpfish please!! thx =)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

projectseahorse

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Well... this one day i was at the fish store and i bought 2 shrimpfishs which i later found out that they are really rare. Yes i think it is my fault to not do my hw before buying them, but i was so fascinated with them that i just bought 2 without thinking ( later i learned that buying 2 is not good either =/ ) anywayss... i tried to search info on the net but i cant really find anything helpful. someone told me that i can find alot of info on reefcentral but their search thingy was down =( so far i only know that it belongs in the same family with seahorse, and it suppse to be easy once u get it to eat? and it only eats life food? anywayss.... these 2 shrimpfish have been in my tank for 3 days now. i have a TOMS hatch and feed thingy up and running everysince yesterday... so there are bbs in my tank... but i dont know if they are actually eating the bbs..... what elese can i do? can anyone elese add any useful info on this fish? thanks alot! i really need help!!

Back
Top Bottom