Aiptasia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chris-Nicol

Aquarium Advice Freak
Are there lots of different types of aiptasia? And if so are the all as harmful as eachother or are there more harmful species than others?

Also what is the beat way to get rid of these? They are too small to inject and I have some polyps on the rock that they are on!

Any help would be appreciated! I have just recently started coral and I don't want to loose everything already!

If it helps i use aptisia x on mine it is coral frendly as long as you dont dose rite on top i had a big feild of the common aptisia which i got under control you just hover the needle over the feeding head and slowely inject it you will see it close over the needle then what looks like it desolves try this maybe do a bit of research first it works for me hope this helps .....

Yea me to but they only eat the small one's have a look at the aptiais x trust me it does work i think you can get a kalk paste aswell borh coeal safe it's something we all have to deal with at some point in our hobby ......

Pinky77 said:
Yea me to but they only eat the small one's have a look at the aptiais x trust me it does work i think you can get a kalk paste aswell borh coeal safe it's something we all have to deal with at some point in our hobby ......

Same here. I use aptiais x.

Thanks I will probably but at the wkend! Do u guys know if there is a type of aphasia that resembles a serpent starfish?

Back
Top Bottom