Aiptasia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BeGiNeR_7

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I bought a rock that has a whole bunch of mushrooms, feather dusters, etc. on it. Well, it appears that it also has a few little pest anemones/aiptasia on it. How do I get rid of the Aiptasia without hurting the mushrooms and everything? Can I get them off with tweezers or something? This is so frustrating because I have been so lucky so far and haven't had any bad hitchhikers. :cry: HELP!!!!

Joes Juice is what I use. Some have tried kalk slurry or lemon juice injected with a syringe.

I just used Joes Juice over the weekend, and I must say

That stuff is freaking quick and works very well. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just looked Joe's Juice up on the internet and I am going to order some and get right to getting that crap out of my tank. Thanks everyone!!!!

I'm going to have to try the Joe's Juice also. I tried the lemon juice injections and thought initially that it worked, but mine came back within 2 weeks. Am sure it isn't new ones growing also. They grew back right in the same spots where I needled them. Hopefully the Joe's Juice will work better.

Back
Top Bottom