hello all.. i have a fuge built in with my sump. .. last month all my macro died and other algae took over. i leave the light on 24/7, since the macro died i decided to turn off the lights.. and then within a week i had cyano
and all kinds of algae growing in my display.. turned the fuge light back on and rid of all the cyano
in the display.. but my fuge is horrifically covered in cyano
and thick brown and green algea.. should i leave it the way it is and keep cleaning the fuge. or let it all grow out? or shut the light off? im afraid of it going back into my display.. only thing is i have no way to vac out the fuge since its so low to the floor.. but i can scrape out algae off the glass.. just cant do much with cyano
on substrate.. whats your guys opinions? leave it be an algae heaven. or clean it out and shut the light off? i guess one plus for this is its not in my display.. just in my sump.