Ah I forgot to give news.
- I dosed 1L/day of limewater to maintain high PH. (8.4 instead 7.9) (1 week)
- I dosed 1ml/day vodka straight when lights turn off (I keep dosing small doses at night)
- I raised the actinic and lowed the white leds for a week, now it's back to normal settings
- I used a turkey baster to put dinos in the water column, so they get trapped in the HOB
- I replaced the carbon to starve the dinos as much as possible
- I cleaned the filter pad often
- I did a good sand bed siphon
- I raised Mg
to 1500ppm too.
Result: No more traces of dinos. I'm happy
And coraline is starting to grow everywhere since I increased the total led
Now I have a little bacterial bloom stringy white fuzz algae... I think it's due to vodka dosing. Easy to get rid with the turkey baster, does it means I should lower vodka dosing ?
Anyways, I'm blind dosing vodka, as I don't have PO4
test kit. A friend will come test it this week.