algea algea algea....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cpalm89

Aquarium Advice Newbie
pic 3-So..I have 3 diff picture that I need your help with. I have green algea on my zoas and I have cute it off and with my other hand pinched the algea to take it out of the tank but it came back again because i was not able to get all of it I guess. When I had green algea on my coral I would normally take it out of tank and put it in a bucket to cute off the algea and that has worked for me in the past but considering this algea on my my LR I cant do that. So is cutting it the best way?

pic 2-Then I have brown algea that I was able to get most of it off but where it is attached to rock is very hard to remove.

pic 1 then I just found this red wirey stuff on my rock and a coral. Do I need to find way or is it ok?

If anyone can tell me if these are bad or ok. and What they are/ how to solve that problem that would be great. Really appreciate everyones help on here and their knowledge.

Attachments

• ggggg.jpg
    ggggg.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 103
  • jj.jpg
    jj.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 105
  • ooooo.jpg
    ooooo.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 100
What are your water tests like? Do you use tap water or ro/di water? How long has your tank been up, how big and whats your light schedule are good first questions I think. :)

pics are a little small to make out. How old are the bulbs? what are your nitrates and phosphates? are you using tap water or RO/DI?

bulbs and tank are 6 months old. lights are T5 and we use Ro water its 29g

Back
Top Bottom