Algea problems cyano and some green coming in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Willyesco

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Ok my question is, i have done a whole check list water changes, phosphates 0ppm nitrates 0 ppm rodi water, my lights reflector was a bit shaky so i replaced modified it by using a better reflector, and more light has been bouncing back down.. Lights for 10 hours.. Looking to replace the t5 bulbs that came stock with my odysea light on actimic blue ans one daylight, but i wabt to talk about my tank placent... My tank is in a room does not recieve direct sun light, but when the door is opened it does light up the whole room, does that light effect the tank at all? Should a i move it to a more shadowi place... Keep in mind i live in pr and keeping the door shut is no option..

I don't think that lighting from the door would effect the tank, I do think you could cut back on the time your tank lights are on though, that might help. Feeding less will also help and rinsing and straining the frozen cubes off prior to feeding. Most fish can be fed every other day or even every third day.

Back
Top Bottom