Almost finished....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

willbratz

Aquarium Advice FINatic
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1469152372.521926.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1469152397.990274.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1469152412.442298.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1469152428.130602.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1469152438.929224.jpg

It's taken me about 6 weeks to get equipment and make this stand to downsize to a 55. I'm almost at the finish line. ?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Curious, what kind and what thickness of wood did you use?

I used 2x4 for the main frame. Then skinned it with 5mm (sides and front) then used 1" pre glued pieces as the top. If you need more info, let me know and I'll hunt it down for ya.

Looks like it's a perfect height to do all the maintenance , mine the top of the tank is at neck height . I never took that into consideration when I built mine , the hardware you used on the doors really looks nice with the black .

Looks like it's a perfect height to do all the maintenance , mine the top of the tank is at neck height . I never took that into consideration when I built mine , the hardware you used on the doors really looks nice with the black .

Thanks! It's not perfect, there are a few blemishes here and there issue, but it would prolly hold a 125 ???.

I'm trying to dry fit the plumbing this weekend. I just finished the 20 long sump this past weekend. Tested it, no leaks and "works as designed" ?, so that's a plus.

I'm waiting on the CPR 4" Sock-it DX and then I'll start porting over my equipment from my 125. My skimmer, pump, two reactors, etc.

Back
Top Bottom