Alright, darned crab.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin1989

Aquarium Advice Activist
So I have A few select corals, and one of the corals is rather on a small piece of a rock. I keep having the issue of my emerald crab grabbing pieces off the rock and knocking it over onto the sand. Which can't be good. Is there any solution to this? The other two corals I have are bigger however they have partially the same issue; but not nearly as much. The one with zoa's has only been knocked off once and from its current position it isnt going anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are happy with the placement and the coral seems to be doing well in that location, you can glue or epoxy the rock in place.

I have a Pistol Shrimp that redecorates every week or so. It was driving me NUTS! lol

Unfortunately with the way my rock is positioned at the moment I am kind of limited on positioning. I do like its current position so I think that's what I will do. Any specific epoxy I need to look for?

Can't wait to find a 90g w/ overflow tank. Bah!

I'm sure there are other (and possibly cheaper) options, but I went with this one. I bought it locally so I paid a bit more, but needed it quickly.

HoldFast Epoxy Stick

Back
Top Bottom