Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 01-06-2004, 11:23 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict

Same place I got it before, same price, 350W.

Notice the winning bidder. LOL

This model appears to be a redesigned one?? The one I have ...er had before it blew up had a separate temp probe, this one appears to have a built in temp probe. If it works well which it should, it'll be a cleaner install.

snapcrackler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2004, 11:55 AM   #12
AA Team Emeritus
thats a sweet deal!

You find it to be reliable and accurate?

Acronyms and Abbreviations
BillyZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2004, 12:10 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Addict
Yes I do, I have used ebos forever (and still do, here and there) and very much like the ebos but these WON pros are very powerful, relatively unbreakable, and the remote temp setting and LCD display is very nice. I very much like the WON pros.

THe titanium makes me comfortable in the SW tanks because of rampaging starfish and mantises and crabs and crazy stuff that happens in a SW as I am finding out.

Oh and yes very accurate, and reliable too unless you drip a bunch of salwater onto the control box.
Old 01-07-2004, 10:48 AM   #14
Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi guys, here's an unpleasant followup

foryourfish@aol.com seller (a power seller on ebay no less!) has just exceeded my expectations as a rude, angry seller.

This is a great example of how lots and lots of business makes some people think they can treat customers like dog food.

Keep in mind that I wanted to purchase ONE heater. Also remember that I also purchased my last 350W won pro from this guy! I am a seasoned ebayer with a perfect profile and hundreds of successful transactions. But mr. poopy here sees fit to shoot himself in the foot.

Here's the transcripts: (this is the very first email I received)

Sir, I only want one unit. I checked prices on 2 other heaters but selected only one. So I would imagine that this is how the error happened. My sincerest apologies if I caused a problem.

I urge you to look at my flawless profile before accusing me of misdealing. It frustrates me to receive an angry, shouting email from someone accusing me of cheating/stealing. I also do not appreciate you telling me that "ebay is not a joke".
This is obviously a mistake and I request an apology from you for your aggressive tactics. Also note that I have ordered from you before.

There is nothing we can do for you. It is your error not e-bay. You can send $4.00 via paypal which will cover e-bay fees etc. Otherwise we will not accept your order.
A sorry does not have any meaning for us when a buyer makes intentional mistake. We are sick and tired with this types of stupid acts.
Thank you.

What a great guy!

Anyway, just wanted to spread the word..... watch out for this seller.

Old 01-07-2004, 02:04 PM   #15
Aquarium Advice Addict
Send a message via AIM to jamal-188
Wow, glad I got my Pro Heat II from Logan

jamal-188 is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com