Am I an optimist?......i think so

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

matman

Aquarium Advice Activist
Ok....so here is what i have done...I just bought 2 Maroon Clowns from the store where I work. They weren't in the same tank.

My thought was that maybe if i introduce them to my tank at the same time, that maybe...maybe...i would have a chance at a Maroon pair.

I really want a Maroon pair. They are going in my Nano now to be moved into my 75g reef tank in about a month.

I think too positively.

Update...so they are in the tank together now.

One of them was picking on the other for a bit...but the one that was picking on the other one is kinda floating near the filter intake...i've seen this happen before as activity of a newly introduced clown so i'm not too worried.....yet.

I am nervous they wont get along though. I'll keep everyone posted haha.

nah a little bit smaller and the one the one that is bigger is much darker.

is this very unlikely to work?

It's a crap shoot. If you have two of the same sex, it could get nasty. Keep an eye on'm. If I were you, I'd take'm both back and get a credit on a mated pair instead. Then again, you may get lucky.

well. the bigger one is one i had a while ago.

i planned on taking down my nano so i took him back to the LFS. Deciding that i missed it too much, i took it back. So I can't get rid of it...im attached, haha.

I'm gunna take my chances...wish me luck!!

Back
Top Bottom