Am i cycling wrong?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes it's just to biff of a price difference. On live aqueria the nano pack is 60 and 1 mushroom at my Lfs is 60. Also im gonna add the royal gramma this week, I want to do it before the clowns pair and become more territorial.

zacheyp said:
Yes it's just to biff of a price difference. On live aqueria the nano pack is 60 and 1 mushroom at my Lfs is 60. Also im gonna add the royal gramma this week, I want to do it before the clowns pair and become more territorial.

$60 for a mushroom? They grow like weeds.

Also I would like to get shrimp, what kind do you reccomrnd and what do I feed them? Thanks

Patrick93 said:
I seen a mushroom for 100 bucks with one head before

Exactly, that's how my lfs is.. Of course it's a.beautiful one head though but they grow fast and you can sell the frags back to them for about 30 or so... Thats pretty good profit.

By the way, I like my three Blue/Green Chromis. They have showed absolutely no aggression. Of course, they are the three smallest fish in the tank so.......

needmorecowbell said:
Exactly, that's how my lfs is.. Of course it's a.beautiful one head though but they grow fast and you can sell the frags back to them for about 30 or so... Thats pretty good profit.

I was thinking of doing that exactly just would have to learn how to frag

Fragging LPS and SPS is like pruning a tree. The softies, like mushrooms are a bit more challenge because you really can't glue them in place very easily. There are several tried and true techniques that seem to work though.

Can I get just 1 damsel or do they have to be in a school.

Damsels probably wouldn't be the best choice for such a small tank as they are very aggressive and territorial usually.

you can get one damsel, clowns are a type of damsel; they least aggressive of them at least... Clowns have also been known to attack divers that get to close to their host.

Back
Top Bottom