Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 01-11-2004, 11:12 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict
am i really that lucky?? why cant i win the lotto ?!?!?

well it been two months and my four spot butterfly is doing great !! so my lfs had a copperbanded and i had to have it !!! well after the first day he's eating !! wont eat mysis or brine shrimp but loves this stuff -----

which was the first food i got the butterfly to start to eat !! sooo either im very very lucky or this food is worth more than gold not $1.29 a jar (i order 20 jars at a time ) !!! just what i use and have great luck with it or my fish selection which i doubt that hehehe

been a few days with the copperbanded and this morning was the first time i seen the copperband eat some mysis !! i mixed a cube of mysis with a spoon of the zoo and was eatin both so yippy lucked out again i guess but thinkin it more the food than my luck hehehe !!

scuba_steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 11:44 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
Send a message via AIM to jamal-188
That's great to hear. I haven't had luck with the copperband butterfly, I think it's a pretty difficult fish to keep/adapt to aquarium life. My fist one was destoryed by my porcupine puffer even though the copperband was twice it's size, and the second one wouldn't eat the 15+ kinds of food I tried to feed it in my Q tank and died after 10 days.

Glad yours seems to be doing well

jamal-188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 11:53 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict
it just amazes me that ive got so lucky on some tuff fish (i swear by sweetwater had to help ) !! dont get it i guess i need to try another four spot and see what happens very interesting fish !! was just re-reading about them the other night and had to laugh when they say there shy fish need alot of hiding places !! to funny mine never hides unless ya come in with a net of course and swims back and forth all day and night (never had such a active night time fish ) like he's on crack or something !! if i didnt know any better id think it was a tang by how active he is !!! my first copperbanded died not sure why but thinkin was an eye trauma that caused it had it two days )
good luck keith
scuba_steve is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com