AMDPhenomX4's 180G Reef Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its magic water? Its empty til tomorrow, when i get some more rock. Then RODI directly into it for about a week. Getting around 100lbs of mixed marco,figi,tonga for $90. Well worth the hour drive.

ROFL. MAGIC WATER. Seriously i was about to say.. theres like no water in that tank.. lol. So AMD, how do you plan to setup the rock your getting tomorrow? I mean, you have that pretty big sculpture in the tank already..

Im going to let my Dad do it. It will be on the Right side of the tank. Im just too tired of aquascaping to do it now.

Haha, nice. At least you have someone that wants/wanted to help. No one helped me with anything :( They were all against it until they saw how nice it was coming out. Now my mom wants to buy fish lol. My dad still is skeptical about how much electricity i'll be blowing away. Oh well. :p

lol yeah my parents arent helping e either, and yet whenever i go to the LFS my parents are always oogling over the fishies!

LOL! Same with my parents! My dad does that now tho since my mom wants to buy fish xD

Well the aquarium has water going in it as we speak:p. Rodi will take around 4 days to fill. to around 3/4 then salt and heaters. Pictures of new rock added soon.
img_1019751_0_2b9d4e5803e83f7254f01258ea629e62.jpg

Dang! Thats awesome rockwork! Oh boy thats gonna look SOOO awesome when its final. Good stuff AMD.

Haha, nice. At least you have someone that wants/wanted to help. No one helped me with anything :( They were all against it until they saw how nice it was coming out. Now my mom wants to buy fish lol. My dad still is skeptical about how much electricity i'll be blowing away. Oh well. :p

haha same happened to my dad, except he likes to feed my puffers LOL.

to AMD, I love your tank~~ fill it plzzzzzz haha

Well, Its salty now. Added 3 bags of RC. Hopefully it will be enough. Its all cloudy now. But new aquascape as i had to empty and refill to level:(.

Ok Cycling is almost done:D. Less than 5ppm nitrite and 10Nitrate no ammonia. Im going to add my Powder Blue tomorrow or Monday. Will add a current FTS now.
img_1026794_0_246dfb668e6e628251f8f6f7efdb80ec.jpg

Back
Top Bottom