and then there were two...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lando

Aquarium Advice Addict
Last night I surprised to see that my rose BTA had split again. It must of happened in record time. When I fed the tanks it was in its normal spot looking...well...normal. Less then two hours later it had completely divided. Last time I had this happen one of the divisions actually split again within a day so maybe it will happen again. Just thought I would share some pics...

Attachments

• misc_067_585x438_142.jpg
    misc_067_585x438_142.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 20
  • misc_064_585x438_344.jpg
    misc_064_585x438_344.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 21
  • misc_066_585x438_386.jpg
    misc_066_585x438_386.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 22
Very nice! Those are beautiful rose BTA's.
I'm up to 8 regular BTA's. I figure if cash is light I can trade one or two for a bucket of salt or whatever from the LFS hehe. Rose BTA's are very pricey.

Thanks Mike. I do plan on bringing one to the LFS for store credit. I have done that with others that have split. Not a bad way to build up a credit balance where I seem to need it the most.

Looks great Brian. Store credit at the LFS is a wonderful thing. I`ve made over 300 dollars selling mushrooms to the LFS. Again great report and pics Brian.

Thanks everyone!
That's so cool. Wanna ship one to me?
I would love to but I do not trust my packaging abilities. It would sure be cool to know how to send live animals. Anyone have any experience with it?

You can sell items at a LFS for store credit?

Oh how misinformed I am.. :(

That looks incredible. I wish I could have one them!

Back
Top Bottom