Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 10-01-2012, 09:08 PM   #21
Aquarium Advice Freak

I just wanted to add we're not trying to nag or flame you; we just would hate to see any more animals die.

What kind of test kits are you using? Liquid or strip? And what brand?

Old 10-02-2012, 01:44 AM   #22
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Thanks again... It feels like it. I have done nothing but take care of this tank and seriously have never had any problems until this past month. I have had my tank setup almost a year. I'm not saying I'm an expert by all means. But 2 of the fishes weren't eating and then the blue hippo well. I dont know. You say that they shouldn't be in the size of tank I have. They were itty bitty and I asked everyone when I bought them, will they be ok and this is also what I want to add in the future and got nothing about no you need a bigger tank. I'm not going to try to justify myself or whats been going on. Again thanks.

Old 10-02-2012, 02:05 AM   #23
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via AIM to Gvillboy Send a message via Skype™ to Gvillboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holygral
2 day T5 at 43 watts each is not enough to keep a nem, and with the one you got already bleached Im afraid the out come will be the same as the last nem you had, sorry but your lighting just is not enough
Question, what is the least amt of lighting you could get away with for a rose bubble?
Old 10-02-2012, 06:35 AM   #24
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gvillboy View Post
Question, what is the least amt of lighting you could get away with for a rose bubble?
I personally use 2x 250 mh for mine. And they sit 8 inches under them, so it gives you an idea how they need and love light and I also never feed as there is no need with the proper lighting. High wattage 4 or 6 bulb T5 (day bulbs) or high end LEDS. Of course it depends on tank size and depth

Tags
anemone

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com