Anemone help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fish man

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have had a purple tip anemone in my tank for 4 days now and he still hasn't put his foot down anywhere. Currently he is upside down(not dead). What should I do? Thank you

Carefully turn it back over. Is the foot sticky?

His foot is, like sucked up into him. He looks healthy and all it just concerted me that he hasn't put his foot down yet. Is this normal, I payed 25 bucks for him

Fish man said:
His foot is, like sucked up into him. He looks healthy and all it just concerted me that he hasn't put his foot down yet. Is this normal, I payed 25 bucks for him

Do you have a pic?

I tried to hold him to a rock and he wouldn't do it. I also have a hatian pink tip anemone that I held to the rock and he grabbed right on.

Some don't like to be on rock like mine. It didn't settle down for about 4 weeks it was just floating around in my tank the finally just plopped down on the bottom of my tank... Just keep him right side up and let him do his thing... Do you have clown fish???

Here's a pic

Attachments

• image-3355364864.jpg
    image-3355364864.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 102
Is this one good?

Attachments

• image-464927899.jpg
    image-464927899.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 102
I wouldnt worry about it bro just let it be brother it looks fine to me

Octavio said:
I wouldnt worry about it bro just let it be brother it looks fine to me

I'm not the one who started the thread lol but thanks

Mine did not attach for like two months know he's atached and the clown feeds him

Back
Top Bottom