Anemone moving a lot.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ive never acclimated a coral besides temp. and light either, but think that it couldn't hurt. Especially if the coral has been shipped in a small bag, essentially of its own waste, for 18 hours. I know without light the waste would be minimal, but it's not a beneficial situation. Maybe in this situation a drip-acclimation would help ease the coral into better conditions, and not shock it. Too much of a good thing can be bad too.
Ive always bought my stock at a LFS, and the need for parameter acclimation from a 30 minute gentle ride home, I don't feel necessary, but still probably couldn't hurt. Just too lazy!
Interested in any other perspectives...

After losing some of my coral, I ordered some from liveaquaria and it came with the instructions that I posted before, float the bag then open it. Continue to float it and slowly add water to it. The ones I did this too have been thriving.

Well I decided to give back the nem, for me it was just too big and overwhelmed the tank. I did get the bubble coral and something else. I forget the name. Pics to follow.

Back
Top Bottom