Anemone Poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you have an anemone?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Plan on having

• No

• Total voters
i have 2 rbt had a green bt till the roses killed it :(

I have a bubbletip but the only reason is because I know someone who was propogating them and he promised if the BTA did not fair well in my tank he would take it back.

I have aptasia anemones. And 2 unidentified big ones I collected myself, but my gray angel has almost finished eating them.

i have 1 rose bubble tip, and 2 bubble tips (originally one clear bubble tip, split now have 2 and they have turned a brown color). i also have a small anemone that i collected from galveston.
mermaid

I've got a bubble tip. Got it for it's character. Love the way it weaves and of course my Perc loves it.

Great reaction, who else is on the anemone owners list, or who else aint getting one. (aint= is not.....southern slang)

I have a fake one....haha. I was watching my sabae clown the other night, and he dove down into it and played for the first time since I got it. I don't know if he will ever really think it is his home. oh well. I'm getting some CF for my bday, so maybe then....Then my tank will be over a year old.

Revhtree, I just noticed you are in GA.....I grew up in Fayette Co, city of Brooks to be exact (very small town) n e ways....sorry to change subject :)

about 45 min south of Hartsfield Airport. Near peachtree city (city of golfcarts...everyone drives them around town) and fayetteville

Back
Top Bottom