Anemone question?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

2pac.biggie

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey ppl I got a green bubble tip anemone a week ago and I put it in my tank and let it go where ever it's comfortable but it's gone behind all my rock and on to the side of the glass of my tank :s what is the best way to move the anemone with stressing it out??

In my opinion dont touch it... I mean its going to move eventually and if you do move it odds are it will just move somewhere else. But if you really want to then you can use ice cubes on its foot or add alot of flow in its direction

It's been there for 5days now :s the 1st 2days it was moving around the tank lol

Just because its been there 5 days doesnt mean thats where it will be forever. One morning it could be in a totally differant spot

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Just because its been there 5 days doesnt mean thats where it will be forever. One morning it could be in a totally differant spot

Totally agree- my GBTA stayed I. One place for 2 weeks, then moved away from the light some, it has moved a couple of times. It doesn't really matter where you' d like it to be, it's gonna move where it wants to be, so there's really no point in fighting it. :)

Soo will it move all the time??? Or would it find a spot where it would always stay

The anemone will move to a place it likes.. The flow lighting etc. once its there itl stay ther for years. So if your not happy with were it is then best thing to do is move your pumps around so the water flow changes and it will move.

Oooo thanks guys you have me a lot of good ways to move my anemone ill try them out :)

What ever you do the less you touch the anemone the better..good luck..mr coolaide

Back
Top Bottom