Anemone question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Spechty37

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello can some one please tell me why my rbta looks so straggly like it doesn't have enough tenticals or something

Sorry here's a picture I had it for about 4 months or so

Attachments

• image-1761613377.jpg
    image-1761613377.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 109
  • image-3135994956.jpg
    image-3135994956.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 106
How's ur lighting? As my T5 bulbs began to go mine started to look like that (don't know if it was sheer coincidence or not) but I moved it to my new tank under LEDs and it perked right up...

My lighting is two 250w Hali with two 130w PC. I didn't think it was my lighting because I have two other bta and there doing fine the rbta is almost on the sand bed so I don't know maybe he's not getting enough light. I'm getting LEDs in about three weeks so if it is my lighting I hope he holds out until I get them.

He looks inflated and fine to me. I had an anemone do that for awhile. Keep an eye on him just incase. He might move up for more light, but he could probably do just fine there.

I also think he looks ok, nice colour and your lighting seems fine. Perhaps it is a long tentacle anemone? Has he been on the move?

Nems are like people, they are all different, my oldest gbt nem has very thin tentacles while while my rbta right next to him has very thick and bulb ones, your looks fine

Back
Top Bottom